Updating your newsletter subscription is easy by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.scoopon.com.au and login to your account by entering your email address and password in the 'Sign In' box.
- Go to 'My Account', then click on 'My Subscriptions'.
- You can now add the postcode of the area which you would like to keep up to date with.
- Then click arrow to confirm your selection.
- To unsubscribe, click the "Remove" or "Unsubscribe" button next to each newsletter you're signed up to.
Or, if you wish to unsubscribe you can easily update your preferences by clicking the "Manage Subscriptions/Unsubscribe" link located at the footer of each Scoopon email newsletter. Please note; it may take up to 24 hours for your new settings to take effect.
Have you previously registered to receive a daily newsletter from Scoopon, but have not been receiving our updates recently? It may be because your email provider is blocking the Scoopon.com.au newsletter.
First, please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe sender’s contact list to ensure your newsletters are not being blocked or filtered to 'junk'.
If you are still having trouble, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team with your preference of which email newsletters you wish to subscribe to, or unsubscribe from, and the correct email address that you wish to have the email sent to.
We can then manually update your newsletter subscription from our end, and give you more details of how to add our email address to your safe senders list.