In order to stop receiving the push notifications on your device or smart phone, you will need to access the phone or device settings and disable the push notification feature.
For your iPhone or iPad please follow the steps below:
- Click on 'Settings'
- Next click on 'Notifications'
- Locate the 'Scoopon' application tab and click on it.
- From here you can disable notifications.
For your Android device, please follow the below steps:
- Open your Scoopon application.
- Select the option button on your device.
- Select 'Notifications'.
- Click on the 'Yes' button and it will then switch to 'No', to stop Receive Notifications.
If you want to turn your notifications back on, all you need to do is follow the same steps, but select to reverse the last step.